Want to take weight off your weight belt? This is what students from a recent class said:
"...come to find out, I was diving with more weight than needed..."
"...she got me to take off 19 pounds of back breaking lead in fresh and 16 pounds in salt water..."
Float effortlessly, drifting over reefs. Be the diver you want to be, with ultimate buoyancy control, able to hover close to the bottom and examine underwater organisms without touching them.
Buoyancy skills separate the good divers from the great divers. In the Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course, you will learn to how to precisely weight yourself for optimum control, poise and balance. You learn to ascend and descend so effortlessly, it seems like you only think about it and it happens. By mastering streamlining, you move through the water cleanly, efficiently and gracefully. You swim near fragile environments without harm to them or yourself.
* Must be a PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization) and 10 years old.
* Number of dives: Two
* Buoyancy fundamentals, weighting and adjustments
* Streamlining, balance and trim
* Fine tuning buoyancy and mastering hovering
* Materials: Adventures In Diving Book
* Certification counts toward the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating.
Get the buoyancy control great divers have with PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy.
Textbook & Materials: $0.00
Click here to register for next available course.
*Note. Students will need to purchase their instruction dvd prior to class.
Copyright © 2000 - 2012, Diver's Market. Website designed and maintained by DLFwebgroup